One week to go then I can have my vacation yey! I’ve been drawing lately mostly I just draw based on pictures of me and my bf sometimes something from my memory like the other one. I am inspired again to have that fit and healthy bod since my aunts wedding is coming up and I wanna look good.
Fall is way over and I’m just having my plum nail polish I’m still enjoying it tho. I have been sick for the past few days because of too much pepper and spicy food and then after I recovered the next day my abdomen was so painfully (girls you know what I mean) until yesterday and I’m feeling a bit well today :D oh yeah I was so inspired by punziella I loved all her drawings especially those jackunzel drawings they’re so cute :3 so I tried drawing my bf and after I drew him I realized that my drawing looks like Ron from Kim possible xD weird but anyway that’s it for now my foundation program is ending next week so on may I could finally start my I.t classes :D
Due to stress from homework that turned out more like an exam I wasn’t able to post about my cookiewave you know because I bake it or I’d rather say cooked it with microwave instead of oven and I made it for my sister so she doesn’t have to take the half part of my garlic bread every morning :D If you didn’t notice that’s already cooked I know it’s supposed to be brown XD but I don’t why the brown sugar didn’t made my cookie my brown T.T.
My college is becoming more fun because now I have a wide range international friends there’s this girl from china who seems friendly and stares a lot but very quiet you won’t even know if she understands you when you’re talking to her and then there’s my friend from Brunei who was born at Paris but her parents are from Brunei and she already lived in many countries how exciting her life is <3. I also have a Singaporean friend who studied from Pakistan they’re all friendly actually and the last but not the least finally I have a filipino classmate but he’s quiet around me but talkative to others but I think it’s because he’s not used to in talking in tagalog but anyway I’m still wandering if he’s gay haha just kidding.
Todays seems like it’s my lucky day it started when I was on my at home and I was sitting at the mrt and I was so hooked up playing with my phone when I realised that I’m already on my station but the doors just closed of course I panicked a little bit and I said to myself “oh well I’ll just hop off to the next station” when in my surprised the mrt doors suddenly opened luckily my feet dragged me outside and when I left and looked at the mrt the people who just watched me went out of the mrt where like “whoa girl is that magic that you do or just luck?” and then I still have to walk far to reach home and there’s two way a short cut and the long way but the sun was too high and hot and the short cut doesn’t have a shade to walk underneath it then I just watched the floor and suddenly the sun was hiding behind the clouds so now I could take the shortcut yay! I know they’re just simple luck but still I’m grateful! :D
I’m so happy that I’m done with my homework it’s like a relief like a hollow block was taken from my back and next week I’m starting my class for computer applications and then vacation after march 14! I’m so surprised that I’ve reach 60+ followers in 2 months I hope I could get to know all of you guys so we could be friends and I have someone to talk to anytime. Lurve ya’ll
I’m finally glad that tea bags are back at the house though it was replaced by other brand because somehow the old one suddenly disappeared. The new brand is good but doesn’t have the same great taste and it’s not jasmine it only says green tea at first on the box there are pictures of lemon and apple and a leaf which I don’t really care and then inside the box were 5 sets of tea bags which at first for me it doesn’t occur that there’s something different with each set so I just drank and then one day I woke up, boiled a hot water and opened a new set and put everything together as I smelled it smells like mint/bubblegum and tea it was very awful I don’t like my tea that way so I throw everything and did a new one and it is the same! so I looked at the box again and then I discovered that it has different flavours and the tea that I was drinking was tea and lemon. I’m very disappointed because it doesn’t taste anything like lemon tea but I’m glad that there was jasmine that’s what I’ve been drinking and there’s apple which I’d like to try.
I’ve been busy watching BBT it was so funny especially Sheldon I really think he is the cutest among the rest and penny to me looks like Ashley Tisdale. I didn’t even realise that I’m already in season 2! If you guys haven’t it I recommended that you do!
I’ve been stressed for the last few days up until now without realizing it. Which caused me to eat more sweets and junk but soda is way long gone :D I just need to finish off the beef/pork steak that mom cooked I just can’t resist she’s so good! Then I bought this Nutella & go it was the first time I saw it so I just had to buy it on my home from school and I also picked up nova and clover good thing piattos is nowhere in sight or else! *sigh* this is just a phase I just know it.
This morning I was surprised to see a boy with his mom saying hi to me and it made my day. Moving on, I’ve been learning a lot with my professor in Learning skills she’s old but not grumpy. I realised that opportunities come in different ways and I’m grateful that I recognised them easily. Anyway I’m looking forward in friday! I’m going with my classmate and professor to do the prayer thing you know the chinese way I just want to experience it and go somewhere and also next week. That’s for fun hopefully I can take pictures next time.
ieatcrayons412 asked: hey there :D just wanted to pass by and say that your blog is sooooooo pretty it's so cute :D <3
Hello :D! thanks! you made me day :)
Happy Valentine’s everyone!
I have no idea that this kind of award exists and why is it called Liebster I think it’s a German word but the meaning doesn’t suit the purpose of the award but anyway thank you littlemissnika.
But I know one thing that the Liebster Award helps us smaller blogger gain recognition and some followers on tumblr I guess you can’t follow someone from blogger or can you? Tell me! The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the amazing person who nominated you.
Thank you littlemissnika again for this! Now I don’t have to thin what should I post. :)
2. Post 11 random facts about you.
- This is the first year that I am having Valentine’s day with the same person I celebrated with last yr.
- I’m shoe size 8 can’t think of other facts.
- I eat anything except for Indian curry and sea foods
- I was born in Cebu.
- I’m allergic to fake jewelries. No bling bling for me :(.
- I used to collect books I never borrow in library I’d always buy.
- I have a very sensitive feelings towards guys like even if my father shouted at me I’ll cry and it’s the same if a boy friend of mine offended me I’ll cry inside.
- I’m a quiet person and quiet shy.
- I’m a loud person if I’m mad.
- I’m not good at telling stories and explaining things so I don’t want to be a teacher.
- I love to read self-help books.
3. Answer the 11 questions that person gave to you.
- Do you like the rainy weather? Why or why not? I like it when I’m inside the house, it’s cold and I get the best sleep when it’s raining outside I like the sound it makes against the roof or window but I don’t like it when I’m outside because I hate muds like when I walk all the muds go into my clothes and legs eww.
- How do you see yourself at 30? Me @ 30 hmm… a mom with two kids and still looking young with a hot husband and seeping teas with best friends every weekends and shopping with daughter.
- Would rather be in front of the camera or behind it? Front!
- List your top 5 Starbucks order. hot mocha, mocha frappuccino, caffe mocha, signature hot chocolate and Java chip frappuccino
- What song makes you sad? I think buko or dance with my father. Buko because I remember one time yuuki sang it to me before I flew to singapore and it made me cry and it still does whenever he sang it to me but when I hear it on the speaker I don’t get emotional. Dance with my father because that’s my dad’s favourite song because my grandfather died when he was young so whenever I heard and I’ll always see the sadness in my father’s eyes and that makes my heart sinks every time.
- The most humiliating memory you have. Me thinking or assuming that someone likes me and then suddenly I’ll know that he is courting someone else or has already a gf.
- Advice you’ll give to your kids. Record/publish/write down your life, thoughts and opinions. Always find the opportunity to help someone don’t hesitate.
- Opinion on YOLO. My opinion on YOLO is it’s very wrong (the grammar) you don’t live once you live everyday.
- Favorite TV series atm. Vampire Diaries and Big Bang theory.
- What’s one thing about yourself that you want to change. I guess if I want to change one thing about myself is my eyes I wanted a new one or to have a clear one and if possible make it blue!
- Take a picture of your room.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
5. Make up 11 questions for them to answer.
- If you could swap places with someone for a day. Who would it be and why?
- Best memory ever.
- If you could only have one thing in the world what would it be?
- Who is your role model?
- How do you define your personal style?
- Best story you ever heard or know.
- Describe your dream date.
- If you could go back in the past and change something a decision or anything what would it be?
- Give 5 things you love about yourself.
- Which generation do you think is better our generation or the past generation? Why?
- What is your craziest or biggest or ultimate dream?
Image taken by me :)
Finally Critical thinking class started and I survived yey! Today I have more classmates and I am now sitting at the front so I could wear my contacts again! Another thing is we got new students and one of them is a filipino and I thought “finally someone I could really talk to.” But no it isn’t like that T_T I just caught him looking at me and that’s all. Luckily, my saliva didn’t spoil (is it the right word? XD). BTW this subject doesn’t have an exam but there is a homework which is better!
Then after school I went hunting for a bleaching cream for my legs because I hate shaving my sister shaves a lot and the other day I saw it unshaven lookin’ like the hair on your armpit thick and long, and I was like “Eww I don’t want that.” So I searched every drug store for Sally Hansen Bleaching product I did a research before looking for something and finally at my last unexpected destination I found it and a lot more cheaper than I’d expected so I bought a nail buffer I’ve been wanting it for a long long time ever since my wonderful sis wrecked my first one. So that’s it for today have a goodnight :D
This is what I’ve been doing today. I feel very creative tho ( how ironic, I ditched my old one because I’m not that creative and artistic and here I am -_-). I’m very happy with the outcome I feel like it’s very personal. Anyway today is my parents 19th anniversary and also this month is our 19th monthsary which is on 19…19, 19 everywhere haha. I’m excited to eat today :D I mean fast food I miss eating cheese fries and pizza and KFC i wish the gravy here is the same as the one in philippines :(.
So I finally give away my old diary to my sister and I’m making my own diary thanks to itsrozee for the lovely idea.
Now I’ve got something to be busy with. Wait I’ve got a lot of things to be busy with I just neglect them. Anyway maybe this blog will be less active because I don’t do things a lot or go anywhere but I promise that if ever any special or new or sharing worthwhile I’ll post it here. Love yah guys!
Here I am, lying on the bed with the laptop on my lap. Browsing through anything, listening to time ‘tick tock tick tock’.
Basically nothing’s going on with my life lately except for catching up online with some friends and picking up and sending off my brother.
Someday money will rain on me magically and I would work up my ass around the world.
I’ve been into games today which led to procrastination which makes me think that I wanna plays sims! grr… sims 4 is taking so long :(. There are change of plans with Yuuki which is kinda surprising for me because I’m the one who suggested it.
So I also went to library today returned and borrowed some books which I haven’t begin with. What’s happening with me? :’( this day is just so crazy I mean for me, like I don’t know what I’m thinking or I am not myself.
Now I have to some catchin’ up T_T
I just got back from school and it turns out my classes will start next week from 9 am until 4 pm and it’s only one week :( but anyway I got my i.d so it wasn’t that bad and then went to grocery to buy some things. I cannot find the tea that I want anywhere! and I’m so frustrated what brand should I buy but then I saw the tea in a bottle so I just pick that up and put back the other one. I just can’t stand not having tea in my daily life I feel like I’m ageing whenever I don’t drink tea, so that’s I why I wouldn’t dare to pick up other brands because if I don’t like the taste then I would have to ask mom to buy again and I don’t want that. On the other hand, I tried to the cardio workout today and I was so dang confused where would the feet would go and if I am doing in right and there’s a lot of jumping and I can’t do that here because people on the lower level will be disturbed in early morning so I sticked out with the previous one. Still morning and I don’t know what to do with the rest of my time.
I keep daydreaming earlier, that I am living in a house on my own the walls were painted white and the place was just so lovely and I am coming home from grocery and after that I would sit on a comfy sofa and put my feet up and read a book.
Before I forgot I finished reading The Gift by Cecilia Ahern the last part brought me into almost tears it was so sad but I guessed already at the start what was the gift so yeah, time to read a new one!